Too much effort - 27.11.2021

I've been told that I'm too strong for a guy. I've been told that i'm not "there" enough for someone..

But i've neber been told that I put too much effort in someone. I treat the ones close to me and the ones i love equally and it is a norm for me. But not for MABY. 

Months ago, we started off well. We went for our dates. We loved each other. I could feel your warmth. I could feel your love. But what is going on now? I don't understand. The drastic change. It felt like im in a repeat telecast of my previous relationship minus the judgement from parents. In fact, your parents dont even know that you were dating me. 

MABY, I have no idea what is going on. The change was too quick and too drastic for me to comprehend. I hope you feel better soon so you can explain to me. I miss you. I miss your smile your laughter. I mis the way you tease me. I miss you loving me. 

You said I should know my worth and that I should find someo one who is of my equal. You said you love me and you want to try. But you just keep pushing me away and hurting me with your words. I cant grasp what is going on.. but i miss you dearly 😪

Comments

Popular Posts