And again, I wish - 03.04.21

I dislike that that 8/10 colleague of yours who likes you and have chances to be out with you has the same name as me. I dislike that she is an 8/10 when i'm just a 0.8/10. 

She gets to go for dinner with you. She was physically there for you at your worst. She gets to be there for you. She gets to shop for figurines with you. She just gets to see you physically, be there with you and yeah.. i guess i'm jealous of that. 

You told me you didn't have any feelings for her. But I know for sure you do. Men. Ive been told all of this before and none of them were true. It was just a white lie so that I wouldn't feel disappointed. It's okay, as long as you're happy. 

Thank you for still calling me up even after your storm. I know life has been tough on you and I hope Allah ease your burden for you. I hope to be your comfort too.. but knowing your stubborn amd independent attitude i'm sure you would rather seek comfort within u instead of relying on others.

I wish 8/10 didnt exists.
I wish you would look at me like how i look at you.
I wish you wanted me like how I wanted you.
I wish you feel what I feel towards you.
I wish you know what I feel and felt the same towards me.

But instead...

I wish you all the best and may she know how to treasure u... If she was meant for you, i'm happy for you too...

I'll always, all ways be here for you, MHABA and you know that...


Comments

Popular Posts